CSM Operations Analyst
- Clearwater, FL
The Customer Success Operations Analyst will work with the CSM Operations Manager to create scalable processes that ensure best practices and efficiencies in the Customer Success arena. This position will conduct complex data analyses that will be used to help key stakeholders make strategic decisions regarding the organization.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in understanding and reporting on customer health
- Create and maintain metrics reports/dashboards on determined KPIs for the Customer Success area
- Analyze Salesforce data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the systems and reporting used by Customer Success
- Evaluate and implement new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize performance
- Facilitate the growth of the Customer Success team via splits of Salesforce accounts and opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant IT field or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRMExperience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficiency Salesforce or equivalent CRM,
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in system/workflow analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Team Player
- Ability to work autonomously
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top