Courseware QA Manager
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Courseware QA Manager will manage the team that ensures the quality of both content and technical solutions/platforms that are created for the KnowBe4 brand. Consistent feedback, education and collaboration with the other departments in Courseware to create the best product for KnowBe4 customers is essential. This role is critical in maintaining the common glossary, style guide, and in making sure that the division functions efficiently.
- Collaborate effectively with other courseware departments (Graphics/Tech/Content) to ensure the top quality of courseware production
- Provide recommendations as to the hire, fire, promotion, and discipline of subordinate employees which the company gives significant weight
- Ensure content accuracy for all Knowbe4 products
- Oversee the QA team which includes but is not limited to proofing/approving/rearranging and providing feedback regarding staff work, deliverables, and deadlines
- Provide ongoing coaching and training for staff members in QA and new team members
- Liaise with QA and other courseware teams for preparing and packaging content for the web
- Prioritize tasks for QA Team to ensure all short and long-term objectives are met or exceeded
- BA, BS in English, Quality Management, a computer science-related field, or comparable work/life experience
- Experience managing Q/A using in team approach for complex courseware, development, and/or marketing projects
- 5+ years of Q/A experience
- 2+ years managing people
- Experience training others on best practices
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Experience in creating training guides, educational materials, infographics
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top