Courseware Project Coordinator
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
In this fun, fast-paced role, you will be supporting our Content Development Department (the creative team responsible for developing online training courses offered to our customers) by assisting with administrative tasks as well as coordinating and facilitating individual projects. Some of the duties include; scheduling internal and external meetings, laying out the various projects (milestones and timelines) in our project management software, coordinating with vendors and freelancers as needed, tracking vendor costs and receipts, assisting with follow up and any administrative functions needed to ensure the department is well organized and running smoothly, while producing high quality training courses.
- Perform ongoing and as-needed administrative tasks
- Coordinate and track various aspects of multiple projects using a cloud-based project management environment
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Coordination with vendors and freelancers as needed, during course development
- Expense reports monthly
- Tracking vendor costs and project expenses
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer savvy
- Accustomed to using G Suite
- Adept at creating spreadsheets and tables
- Able to jump into any application and learn it quickly
- Excellent organizational skills
- Can handle a wide variety of tasks from talking on the phone with a vendor or customer to putting together complex spreadsheets
- The ability to coordinate the various aspects of a project and stay on top of milestones
- Experience with project management software is a plus, however not required
- Strong prioritization and time management skill
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top