Courseware Motion Graphics Animator Intern
- Clearwater, FL
****This internship will be fully remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
Dates of Program: May 25 - August 13, 2021 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note the intern is responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns will be able to participate in company-wide activities and events such as yoga, dance lessons, an employee mingle and end of the month lunches. Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns.
KnowBe4 is searching for a Courseware Intern to create animated 2- and 3-dimensional images to help enhance the current interactive training modules into world-class, dynamic e-learning material. It is important that the individual in this role provides fresh ideas with original solutions through video and animation. The creative process at different stages may include conceptualization, storyboarding, animating and editing.
- Create multimedia assets for e-learning modules
- Create graphics and photo editing to use in animations
- Effects sequencing
- Edit video and existing animations
- Perform sound mixing and synchronization
- Collaborate effectively with a creative team
- Work within deadlines
- Learn about web asset production as it relates to eLearning
- Conceptualize and create animation and video with an eye for graphic styling (brand elements, fonts, layout, etc.) online learning
- Efficiently produce high-quality motion graphic videos for elearning.
- Collaborate regularly with the team to create content workflows from concept to production
- Build portfolio of web assets developed for external customers such as phishing landing pages, online videos, and supporting materials
- Learn how to develop videos/animations with accessibility in mind
- Researching on latest design trends to create visuals for our brand
- Hone your web design skills for marketing and online content creation
- Learning KnowBe4 style guide in order to design aesthetically pleasing videos/animations while sticking to the brand guidelines consistently
- Asset management/versioning
- Using Smartsheet as a project management tool
- Coursework and\or experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Coursework and\or experience with creating animations from storyboards and the video production process
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior at a college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree i.e. Graphic design, marketing, web design, video creation, or related field.
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top