KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
KnowBe4's Summer 2019 Interns participate in company-wide activities and events such as Yoga Wednesdays, a Family Mingle and End-of-the-Month Lunches. Interns also participate in Ask Me Anything sessions with senior executives and the CEO of the organization. Interns receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns also engage in team building activities and intern socials and participate in other fun opportunities and experiences.
Courseware Intern takes older courses built in older technology and converts them into HTML5. This will include courses, assessments, games, and more that are core to KnowBe4's customers experience. While you need to understand reasonable software security practices, you do not need to have a background in information security or even in-depth knowledge of HTML. Just be ready to learn, detailed oriented and tech savvy! You'll work together with other eLearning developers and engineers in a fast-paced environment building out really cool learning while enhancing your skills.
- Follow the process to take courses from legacy course builder and move assets and text over to HTML
- Test each course thoroughly for handing off to Q/A
- Mastering how online courseware is built using HTML5
- Learning about testing online code locally before sending to Q/A
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- An eye for detail in reviewing online materials
- Completion of sophomore year of a bachelors in graphic design, marketing, web design, computer programming or related field
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top