Corporate Development Integration Manager
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
The KnowBe4 Corporate Development team focuses on sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing mergers and acquisitions and strategic partnerships. We are currently hiring an Integration Manager, who will sit in our Growth team and work closely with our deal leads, operations team, and executive team to drive end-to-end integration planning and execution.
The Integration leader will play an instrumental role supporting the due diligence, integration planning and execution phases of strategic acquisitions, both in the U.S. and internationally. As an Integration Manager, you will plan integration strategies, realize and accelerate deal value, plan for an issue-free Day 1 experience and manage priorities across internal cross-functional teams. You will join a small, high-performing, fast-paced team to be part of defining and implementing best-in-class integration plans. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done, professional who adapts quickly and earns credibility and trust interfacing with founders/executives of target companies, while coordinating with internal cross-functional leads on time/mission critical operational issues spanning product, technology, legal, finance, HR, sales, and other interdependent teams.
The position is based in Clearwater, FL
- Cross functional role to integrate acquired companies into KnowBe4's culture, systems, and processes
- Assist Corporate Development through M&A negotiation, financial modeling, and diligence processes
- Implement playbook to evaluate and improve best practices, planning and performance measurement
- Work with operations, growth, HR, legal, sales, support, and finance teams to track integration progress, identify roadblocks, and accelerate time to value
- Stay abreast of KnowBe4 company culture, policies, and strategic roadmap to serve as an advisor to acquired companies
- Track and report on performance metrics for acquired companies
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years management consulting experience with a top firm
- 3+ years of M&A integration or project management roles
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of business valuation, financial statements and financial modeling
- Prior experience with Netsuite and Salesforce integration a plus
- Ability to travel and work across time zones when necessary
No recruitment agencies, please.
Meet Some of KnowBe4's Employees
StuFounder & CEO
Stu, CEO of KnowBe4, leads one of Tampa Bay's top workplaces, overseeing company efforts to help organizations and their employees make better security decisions.
Back to top