Channel Sales (Position located in Berlin, Germany)
- Berlin, Germany
KnowBe4 is one of the world’s fastest growing companies in the information security sector. Based in Florida, USA, KnowBe4 has been on a successful course for eight years.
Over 29,000 organizations have decided to use the KnowBe4 security awareness & simulate phishing platform and are now mobilizing their end users to create a last line of defense in guarding against cyber risks.
KnowBe4 not only has the world’s largest library for security awareness training courses, but also offers the tools, services and analytics required for the successful implementation of an effective human firewall.
exploqii - A knowbe4 company – has been a 100% subsidiary in the company’s worldwide organization since May 2018. From our head office in Berlin, we manage sales, marketing and customer service activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Our cybersecurity products are unique and offer excellent career opportunities for professionals who want to be at the cutting edge – now and in future.
To reinforce our rapidly expanding team in Europe, we are looking for you for our head office in Berlin – start date ASAP.
As our Channel Sales representative, you will be responsible for acquiring new partners (resellers, distributors) for marketing KnowBe4 services. You will be responsible for online presentations and telephone contact with decision-makers and heads of relevant departments, introducing them to the KnowBe4 security awareness platform and the associated tools and content.
You can expect above-average earnings thanks to a success-orientated pay structure.
Onboarding will take place in Florida, in the form of a two-week training session.
And this is your job description:
- Consulting and support of our new partners for onboarding and during the course of collaboration
- Acquisition of new partners in the sales region
- Meeting and exceeding specified sales targets with the channel partner
- Contributing to business development and planning, plus implementing partner-side marketing activities
- Contributing to the continual further development of the KnowBe4 channel strategy in the region
- Use of SalesForce as a workflow tool for successfully processing leads, opportunities and quotes
- Systematic work habits, self-organisation and clear, concise reporting
- Several years of sales experience - ideally in the IT security and/or IT or cloud services sector(s) and channel sales
- Documented sales success - Top Performer
- Experience with SalesForce preferable
- Proficiency in English
- Enthusiasm about working in a proven team with a variety of personalities
We look forward to hearing from you
Back to top