Channel Sales Development Representative
- Clearwater, FL
The Channel Sales Development Representative is responsible for qualifying leads in the sales funnel. This position must research potential partners, connect with and educate prospects on our product offerings, and qualify the leads before passing interested prospects to the Channel sales team. The primary focus will be to turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and inbound lead generation campaigns. The individual in this role will be expected to accurately track all relevant information regarding qualification and lead management activity in Salesforce.com.
- Identify and qualify prospective partners who are a good fit for KnowBe4’s global partner program
- Educate prospective partners on the partner program, requirements and deliverables
- Complete the partner discovery detail in Salesforce.com and provide a basic assessment
- Follow up and recommend the most relevant program per the partner ‘type’
- Develop opportunities for the Channel sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce.com
- Provide in depth information to the Channel Account Managers to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Follow policy and procedure regarding following up on leads
- Pass the leads to the Channel Development Management team
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field a plus
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Good computer skills
- Friendly phone voice
- “Pleasantly persistent” as it can take multiple tries to reach a prospect
- Ability to leave an engaging message and sound interested
- Must be highly organized and results-oriented
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top