The Channel Sales Operations Analyst will work to ensure the needs of our Channel sales team are being met and processes are optimized. This position will help drive sales growth by identifying areas for expansion and improvement. The ideal candidate will use methods such as analyzing key metrics; coordinating with sales, accounting and marketing teams to develop and implement solutions; and coordinating with local, regional, national, and global sales teams to ensure sales goals are met in a timely fashion and in compliance with the organization’s processes, industry best practices and relevant regulations. The individual in this position may also create reports based on their analysis of channel sales data to present to key executives within the organization.
- Manage and maintain business processes for our channel sales team
- Develop an environment that ensures all channel sales teams are aligned to KnowBe4’s goals, objectives, and corporate values.
- Continue to develop additional documents and tools needed to enable successful support of our channel sales teams on a global basis
- Develop, implement, and align channel processes with the company’s established and standard processes for process consistency
- Work collaboratively with the international operations analyst to coordinate changes and reporting
- Onboard newly acquired entities to ensure such international business acquisitions are fully integrated into our business processes (including but not limited to Salesforce CRM)
- Train end-users on operational systems/processes as needed
- Work in coordination with Growth and Quality to ensure all automated processes are documented and distributed to relevant business units
- Propose Salesforce process solutions/fixes in collaboration with our Salesforce administrator or third-party
- Identify and document requirements for advanced Salesforce development and advise relevant business units
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent working experience
- 1+ years of experiences in a sales or marketing analyst position preferred
- SaaS industry experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- 2+ years of relevant work experience within sales operations, or another relevant position supporting a sales department.
- Proficiency with a CRM, such as Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills – with demonstrated experience in securing and analyzing large volumes to data (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) to make recommendations to achieve specific operational goals
- Proficiency in system/workflow analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Operate with a spirit of continuous inquiry; with a desire to improve processes.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Highly autonomous and able to work under minimal direction
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.