The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plays to channel partners around the world. This position will be a channel marketer who will drive channel revenue by marketing both to and through partners worldwide. In addition, you will be supporting the marketing strategy and plan to enable and accelerate partners as part of the KnowBe4 Partner Program.
- Plan and manage channel and joint partner marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Communicate with the channel partner community using multiple tactics, such as email, sales templates, and Partner Portal content
- Identify Partners best fit for comarketing based on Partner Program metrics
- Track, report on, and evaluate the marketing performance of channel and joint partner activities and recommend improvements
- Educate and enable global channel partners about our products and how we win together
- Nurture and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including channel & international sales, and other marketing team members
- Manage marketing updates to the Partner Portal and partner collateral
- Stay in the know about marketing best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in channel marketing, specifically with a focus on building a network of partners
- Experience in the IT Security or SaaS technology industry a plus
- Proficient in Salesforce customer database
- Proficient in HubSpot’s or other CRM platform for website pages and email application to segment partner communications, as well as test subject lines and improve delivery, open rates, and clickthrough rates on important communications
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and programs and the culture and beliefs of our company outward to our partners
- Ability to think about process and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners collectively and cohesively
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.