Channel Account Team Manager
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
The Channel Account Team Manager is responsible for the sale of KnowBe4's' products and services in a specified region or geographical area. The regional sales manager is responsible for strategically maintaining and expanding the Channel partner base; and managing regionally allocated staff.
- Accomplishes Channel Regional Sales objectives by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions; planning and enforcing policies and procedures
- Achieves Channel Regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change as approved by management
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Working with SVP Channel to establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national Channel objectives
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling Channel Account Managers (CAMs); building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Recommends Partner Program opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying partner needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Demonstrate sales management aptitude while being persistent, consultative, and supportive in a highly results-oriented company
- Ensure Channel Account Managers are effectively manage their pipelines and exceed quotas
- Meet your own quota
- Maintain accurate reporting and pipeline management
- Must have "Ownership Mentality" regarding territory results and goals
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Territory Management
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
- Building Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Results Driven
- Sales Planning
- Managing Profitability
- Proven experience managing others in a Channel environment
- Strong ability to motivate and increase sales using a positive approach
- Strong coaching skills
- Persuasive communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset and negotiation skills
- Likes to have fun while working hard
Note: A personality test, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top