Channel Account Manager UK&I (Position located in York, England )
- York, United Kingdom
To learn more about our team and office culture in York, England (UK), visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/york
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for vetting and qualifying partners’ leads. They are responsible for partner onboarding and ensuring the partner is familiar with our partner program. This role must research potential partners, connect with and educate prospects on our product offerings and qualify the leads. Additionally, they maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners in the assigned territory. They are also responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and developing relationships with new partners.
- Identify and qualify prospective partners that are a good fit for KnowBe4’s global partner program to engage and enable them to resell the KnowBe4 product to their customer base
- Educate prospective partners on the partner program, requirements and deliverables
- Complete the partner discovery detail in Salesforce.com and provide a basic assessment; follow up and recommend the most relevant program per the partner ‘type’
- Ensure channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 to their clients, in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Work with strategic accounts and help them develop a marketing plan with clear objectives for our mutual success
- Understand the organizational structure of strategic accounts
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with your partners and their prospective customers
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs and challenges
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to provide communications to its partners about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- Maintain accurate and thorough records in Salesforce.com for opportunities, calls, emails, notes, tasks, demos and other relevant info in compliance with the Administration Policy
- Meet assigned targets for monthly sales volume requirements and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts by adding new customers & resellers within territory and maintaining a healthy pipeline/accurate forecasting
- Establish and foster productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Proactively provide partner feedback to KnowBe4 that can be utilized for future product enhancements and product development
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements and notify KnowBe4 of any known or suspected non-compliance
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field a plus
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- 3-5 years of sales experience (exceeding quota on a consistent basis), Channel Sales Preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Must be able to demonstrate sales aptitude while being assertive, persistent, consultative, and comfortable working in a highly results oriented company
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset, and negotiation skills
- Persuasive communication skills accompanied with the ability to gain a quick understanding of the needs and pain points of channel partners
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top