Channel Account Manager (Position located in Melbourne, Australia)
KnowBe4 is one of the world’s fastest growing companies in the information security sector. Based in Florida, USA, KnowBe4 has been on a successful course for eight years.
Over 29,000 organizations have decided to use the KnowBe4 security awareness & simulate phishing platform and are now mobilizing their end users to create a last line of defense in guarding against cyber risks.
KnowBe4 not only has the world’s largest library for security awareness training courses, but also offers the tools, services and analytics required for the successful implementation of an effective human firewall.
Our cybersecurity products are unique and offer excellent career opportunities for professionals who want to be at the cutting edge – now and in future.
To reinforce our rapidly expanding team in Australia, we are looking for you for our head office in Melbourne– start date ASAP.
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide in the USA by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 27th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for aiding in identifying, developing, and expanding relationships onboarding new partners, developing relationships and growing revenue.
- Ensure channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 with their clients, in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Work with strategic accounts and help them develop a marketing plan with clear objectives, for our mutual success
- Understand the organizational structure of strategic accounts
- Meet/exceed revenue objectives
- Proactively provide partner feedback that can be utilized for future product enhancements and product development
- Add new customers & resellers within territory
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with your partners and their prospective customers
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs and challenges
- Self-manage the number of partners and customers in your pipeline in order to meet or exceed monthly sales volume requirements
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs
- Maintain accurate records and notes in the organization’s CRM, Salesforce, its records of opportunities and contacts while providing routine communication about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- Quarterly Face to face visitation for Strategic National Partner base across both Australia and NZ
- Higher School Certificate
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- 3-5 years of Channel sales experience,(exceeding quota on a consistent basis), National Channel Sales and Partner Management Preferred.
- 2 plus years SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate sales aptitude while being assertive, persistent, consultative, and comfortable working in a highly results oriented company
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time and priority management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset, and negotiation skills
- Persuasive communication skills accompanied with the ability to gain a quick understanding of the needs and pain points of channel partners
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent presentation skills
- Track record in managing National/International and/or strategic account relationships
- Strong ability to build rapport via all mediums, including face to face
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top