Benefit and Personnel Administrator
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
The Benefit and Personnel Administrator is responsible for handling the HR required documentation; as well as, benefits and reporting for personnel and benefits.
- Serve as primary contact for benefit questions and information for employees electronically and in person
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors, brokers and third-party administrators
- Provide customer service support to internal employees and external customers
- Responsible for maintaining all employee personnel files
- Act as system administrator for the HRIS system
- Ensure employees are set up in the different systems
- Oversee the company benefits and handle negotiations for renewals
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws governing benefits practices
- Assist with year-end reporting - 1094 & 1095, as well as, 5500
- Assist with leave of absence paperwork including leaves for FMLA or other medical or personal leaves
- Assist with EEO-1 reporting, verification of employment and unemployment claims
- Assist with our human resource policies and documentation; this includes policies, handbook, job descriptions and org chart.
- 4 year degree or equivalent education and/or experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar or related position
- Solid knowledge of FMLA, ADA, ACA, COBRA and ERISA
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs a plus
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor in handling staff a must
- Demonstrated ability to coach and advise employees
- Ability to research and resolve issues; as well as, learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with findings, employee data and Company information; high level of integrity and honesty
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top