An Administrative Performance Coach is responsible for the coaching, drilling, and issuing of coaching plans, in accordance with KnowBe4 coaching policies and procedures, to and with KnowBe4’s employees based on direction and/or observation, noting areas of procedural or policy weakness. This is done to assist and correct the employee's improvement on any given corrected action/plan and get back to the KB4 Motto: ‘Do It Right the First Time, Do it Fast, and Have Fun While You do it’.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to at all times by observing, coaching, and training employees in the non-sales areas
- Assess and identify areas of improvement for individual employees, create and deliver coaching plans to employees, and work alongside that employee to ensure a successful result is achieved
- Be a point of contact for administrative questions or other help necessary to perform administrative functions efficiently in the areas requested or assigned
- Observe work behaviors by the employees to help identify areas of opportunity for improvement, directly or indirectly (such as through discussions in coaching sessions or as requested by a manager)
- Coach, roleplay, and drill with employees when an area of opportunity/improvement is identified
- Be a source of correct KnowBe4 policy and procedure for any KnowBe4 employee that needs help finding them
- Be available to help and assist employees who come to you for help or would like to improve in a certain area of their job
- Having formal education equal to or better than High School
- 2 years in a supervisory role - OR - 1 year as a coach within an organization
- Proficient with Google software tools
- Excellent communications skills including but not limited to:
- Able to observe physical “tells”,
- Able to maintain a conversation without reacting to potential upset by the other(s) involved, and
- Willing and able to talk about someone’s errors to them being completely honest but helpful manner
- Strong writing skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.