Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Clearwater, FL
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for responding to client inquiries in regards to billing and other clerical tasks related to the maintenance of accounts receivable records.
- Maintain accurate customer and billing records
- Investigate and respond to customer inquiries about their accounts
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Process credit card payments and maintains credit card records on file up to date
- Assist with month-end closing activities
- Assist Cash Accountant with research of any and all over/duplicate/short payments and starts paperwork if refund is necessary
- Upload Tax Certificates
- Handle all Consultant Deal referral fee requests
- Handle all Vendor Form Requests
- Handle all Request via Payment Portals
- Support Order Management with invoicing
- Manage Collection Process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is preferred or field experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top