Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only remote due to COVID restrictions. Fully remote forever is not an option****
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for responding to client inquiries in regards to billing and other clerical tasks related to the maintenance of accounts receivable records.
- Maintain accurate customer and billing records
- Investigate and respond to customer inquiries about their accounts
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Process credit card payments and maintains credit card records on file up to date
- Assist with month-end closing activities
- Assist Cash Accountant with research of any and all over/duplicate/short payments and starts paperwork if refund is necessary
- Upload Tax Certificates
- Handle all Consultant Deal referral fee requests
- Handle all Vendor Form Requests
- Handle all Request via Payment Portals
- Support Order Management with invoicing
- Manage Collection Process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is preferred or field experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top