Accounts Payable Manager
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 25th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Accounts Payable (AP) Manager is charged with ensuring that the AP team processes all vendor payments, credit card transactions, employee reimbursements and customer refunds in a timely fashion and maintains proper records of processed transactions within the accounting system. In addition, he/she must ensure that allpayments are properly coded and are accurately reflected in the general ledger in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Provide recommendations related to the hiring, firing, discipline, and promotion of subordinates to which the Company gives significant weight
- Communicate with key stakeholders to evaluate and understand vendor activity, and ensure timely and accurate payment of vendor invoices
- Ensure that all statistics for AP department are properly entered into Envisage on a timely basis
- Mentor and train employees on how to become more efficient and effective in their position
- Receive and route vendor bills through the appropriate approval workflows
- Approve vendor invoices entered into the accounting system
- Ensure accurate coding and related journals and schedules for accruals, prepaids and asset depreciation and amortization
- Review all expense-related reports ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Reviews all reconciliations, including credit card expense reports
- Create balance sheet reconciliations and review any reconciliations completed by staff members to ensure deadlines are met
- Work alongside Order Management and Accounts Receivable teams to ensure customer refunds are proper, paid on a timely basis, and accurately documented.
- Review ACH payments that are set up and approve for payment
- Works closely with Procurement team to gather all relevant information required to add vendors into Netsuite for
- Assist with implementation as new financial systems are provisioned
- Complete the 1099 reporting on an annual basis.
- Accounting degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a supervisory role in accounts payable department
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience with Netsuite preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Able to handle a high volume of work
- Willing to go the extra mile
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top