KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
Are you up to the challenge? If so, apply now to join our team!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements
- Review GAAP memoranda from the technical accounting team and implement the required accounting treatment
- Ensure journal entries are correctly calculated and posted
- Review account reconciliations, streamlining accounting processes for accuracy and efficiency wherever possible
- Direct initiatives for automation of financial reporting
- Ensure accurate consolidation, including foreign currency accounting and translation
- Produce ad hoc reports and analyses as necessary
- Participate in quarter-end board reporting activities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Master's preferred)
- Eight plus years of accounting experience, including public accounting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong GAAP expertise and prior demonstrated ability to conduct research when required
- Experience using NetSuite or equivalent ERP a plus
- Mastery of Excel
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top