2e & 3e Lijns Support Engineer (Position located in Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Utrecht, Netherlands
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/utrecht
The 2e & 3e Lijns Support Engineer will focus on the global support of desktop and laptop systems, including break/fix service, operating system and application loading, application configurations and user settings and desktop administrative duties. In particular, this position will handle level 2 type tickets and issues.
- Manage the end user services group and facilitate coordination with the business and IT leadership.
- Work collaboratively with Business, IT Operations and IT Applications teams to quickly resolve desktop issues, set up and maintain desktop configurations and keep desktops/laptops current with the latest patches and updates.
- Resolve incident tickets assigned via the Incident Management System
- Monitor the ticketing queue to prioritize, allocate and ensure timely resolution of incident tickets
- Interface directly with partner teams to define application purpose, hardware/application dependencies, support standards, including testing strategy, response requirements and escalation points.
- Follow best practices for desktop support with a focus on continuous improvement
- Perform hardware & software installs, desk moves and changes as required.
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user community on issues related to design, development and deployment of desktop hardware and desktop applications.
- Collaborate with application project teams by participating in project UAT testing for desktop dependencies
- Work alongside IT Leadership for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot all desktop and peripheral support issues, including both hardware and software
- Oversee G-suite administration, including new user creation, security groups, folder permissions and group policy
- Administer and troubleshoot all company desk phones and mobile devices
- Configure and set up all new hardware and software
- Manage service desk goals, priorities, escalations, volumes, aged tickets, service level agreement and other associated processes and metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in a related information technology field or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with Mac and Apple products
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- A+ Certification
- Network+ Certification
- G-Suite Certification
- Strong understanding of IT best practices and standards
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong customer service and orientation in execution
- Excellent verbal, written and relationship skills used to interact with a global group of technical and non-technical people.
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to manage time effectively and set priorities appropriately in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment.
- Results driven and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
Note: An applicant assessment, bac may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top