Training and Development Manager
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented people person to take the lead on building out our training & development curriculum as a Training & Development Manager. This role will be part of our Employee Experience Team, and will report directly to the Senior Director of Employee Experience.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service and selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring. To date, we operate 8 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Coupling high-touch client experience and strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
You will make an impact by:
- Working with the Employee Experience team on developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Building, scheduling, and managing new hire training, training programs, and seminars
- Managing our LMS, Wisetail and building the curriculum, content, communications, & metrics to determine the success
- Develop professional written and visual user-friendly training materials for live facilitation including but not limited to; on-boarding collateral, subject matter guides, presentations, workshops, learning assessments, etc.
- Coordinates with appropriate internal resources to ensure execution of all L&D programs, including but not limited to, program invitations, participation rate, feedback, room setup, etc
- Project management - creating and monitoring milestones, prioritizing initiatives, and developing appropriate cadence of communications
- Leverage technology to design innovative resources and programs that will thrive as we continue to scale
- Working with the Senior Management Team on building a curriculum to define learning objectives, training, management, sales, recruiting, & product training for facilitation by subject matter experts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You:
- Are a strong communicator and active listener
- Have at least 4 years experience in training & development
- Are extremely organized and have experience in curriculum development (building curriculum from start to finish)
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, evaluate, and deliver results
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Base salary commensurates with experience and talent
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Opportunity to be a part of a company powered by technology and client interaction
- Monthly team outings (funtivities), Showroom events, and office workout sessions
Back to top