We are seeking highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Interns to join Knot Standard and spearhead our fast and reliable growth in any of our 9 markets in the US starting in May 2019.
The Interns will not only provide direct support to either the Marketing (NYC HQ) or Sales and Operations (All Markets) teams but will have the opportunity to join a company that is global, fast growing, and places great value on employee innovations that make the customer experience exciting and enjoyable. Our internship program is designed for Juniors/Seniors enrolled in college and entry level candidates who are interested in entrepreneurship, menswear, and leading a lifestyle brand.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 9 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Coupling high-touch client experience and strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
We are looking for Interns to join the below teams:
- Sales and Operations
- Visual Design
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You have:
- World-class communication and time management skills
- Humility - no task is too big or too small
- Familiarity and passion for the menswear industry
- The ability to get along with diverse personalities
- A passion to serve as a Brand ambassador both inside and outside of the showroom
*For Visual Design only:
- Visually stunning portfolio with an understanding of branding and eCommerce
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Sketch
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Experience with a rapidly growing luxury retailer
- Monthly team outings such as fitness classes, happy hours, team dinners, and local excursions
* Please include at the top of your resume your specific team interest, when you can start, and your days of availability.
Back to top