Showroom Operations Associate
- Austin, TX
We are seeking a highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Showroom Operations Associate to join Knot Standard Austin.
The Showroom Operations Associate will manage back of house operations, and have the opportunity to join a company that is global, fast growing, and places great value on employee innovations that make the customer experience exciting and enjoyable.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 8 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Coupling high-touch client experience and strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
You will make an impact by:
- Unpacking & recording inbound shipments from DHL, UPS, and additional vendors.
- Managing outbound shipments for the showroom location
- Checking in incoming garments & alterations in our proprietary system, KSM
- Tracking inventory from logistics & local tailor
- Handling product management of shipping and receiving
- Ensuring all garments are tagged, labeled, steamed, and organized for fitting
- Transporting, communicating alterations in & out, and maintaining deadlines to local tailor & Style Advisors
- Opening and closing the showroom (unless Style Advisors have an appointment before or after business hours, where they will be responsible for opening and closing of the showroom)
- Managing overall showroom operations, inclusive but not limited to supply orders, visuals, shipping, and receiving alterations, event prep, and stock organization
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You have:
- Extremely organized and process driven
- World-class communication and time management skills
- Sound technical skills, including CRM and reporting systems
- The ability to get along with diverse personalities
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Earnings commensurates with experience and talent
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Opportunity to be a part of a company powered by technology and client interaction
- Virtual KS: Community hangouts such as fitness classes, meditations, wine tastings, and more.
Knot Standard is proudly an Equal Opportunity employer. At Knot Standard, we welcome diverse experiences and perspectives, and are committed to providing a consciously inclusive work environment. We strongly encourage individuals from all backgrounds, communities, races, genders, and identities to apply.
Back to top