We are seeking an extremely personable & professional Showroom Manager to join Knot Standard and spearhead our fast and reliable growth in one of our newest markets - Boston.
The Showroom Manager role is a full-time position, responsible for overseeing the daily operations in the showroom to ensure the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. Ultimately, this role is responsible for creating a top-tier, luxury, client-facing environment.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 8 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Coupling high-touch client experience and strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
You will make an impact by:
- Assisting in hiring, training, and managing qualified Style Advisors for showroom. Our Style Advisors build their own book of business and meet with our clients one-on-one to create custom casual and formal garments. They make up our Sales team at Knot Standard.
- Giving direction and feedback to Style Advisors on an ongoing basis and complete performance reviews, create opportunity for them to utilize their strengths, and handle potential issues
- Developing a detailed knowledge base on all mills, customization, and product, and keep up to date on new products and technologies
- Addressing and resolving any escalated customer issues regarding product or service
- Managing showroom maintenance & accessory inventory
- Ensuring the sample department is clean, organized, and a safe work environment
- Managing the events calendar & assist in execution for the Boston Showroom
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Direct sales experience – creative & strategic in approach (outside sales preferred)
- 4+ years of sales team management experience - whether that is in luxury retail, technology, or other industries
- Passion for the menswear industry and an understanding of the competitive market
- Ability to perform well under pressure and prioritize business considerations
- Charismatic with humility and a great sense of humor
- World-class written and verbal communication skills
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Base Salary commensurate with experience and talent
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Industry related training and development
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees
- The best custom wardrobe you could imagine
Back to top