We are seeking an extremely personable & professional Showroom Manager to join Knot Standard and spearhead our fast and reliable growth in our Chicago market.
The Showroom Manager role is a full-time position, responsible for overseeing the daily operations in the showroom to ensure the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. Ultimately, this role is responsible for creating a top-tier, luxury, client-facing environment.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 8 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Coupling high-touch client experience and strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
You will make an impact by:
- Assisting in hiring, training, and managing qualified Style Advisors for showroom. Our Style Advisors build their own book of business and meet with our clients one-on-one to create custom casual and formal garments. They make up our Sales team at Knot Standard.
- Giving direction and feedback to Style Advisors on an ongoing basis and complete performance reviews, create opportunity for them to utilize their strengths, and handle potential issues
- Developing a detailed knowledge base on all mills, customization, and product, and keep up to date on new products and technologies
- Addressing and resolving any escalated customer issues regarding product or service
- Managing showroom maintenance & accessory inventory
- Ensuring the sample department is clean, organized, and a safe work environment
- Managing the events calendar & assist in execution for the Chicago Showroom located in River North
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Direct sales experience – creative & strategic in approach (outside sales preferred)
- 4+ years of sales team management experience - whether that is in luxury retail, technology, or other industries
- Passion for the menswear industry and an understanding of the competitive market
- Ability to perform well under pressure and prioritize business considerations
- Charismatic with humility and a great sense of humor
- World-class written and verbal communication skills
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Base Salary commensurate with experience and talent
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Industry related training and development
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees
- The best custom wardrobe you could imagine
Meet Some of Knot Standard's Employees
John ensures that all Knot Standard operational procedures are done in the best interest of its customers. He runs the overarching business strategy and development initiatives for its global and NYC markets.
Back to top