We are seeking extremely personable & professional Showroom Manager to join Knot Standard and spearhead our fast, reliable growth.
The Showroom Manager role is a full-time position reporting to the Regional Manager of Texas, responsible for overseeing the daily operations in the showroom to ensure the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. Ultimately, this role is responsible for creating a top-tier, luxury retail environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Assist in hiring, training, and managing qualified Style Advisors for showroom
- Give direction and feedback to Style Advisors on an ongoing basis and complete performance reviews, create opportunity for them to utilize their strengths, and catch any potential issues to correct
- Develop detailed knowledge base on all mills, customization, and product, and keep up to date on new products and technologies.
- Address and resolve any escalated customer issues regarding product or service
- Manage showroom maintenance & accessory inventory
- Ensure the sample department is clean, organized, and a safe work environment
- Manage events calendar & assist in execution for the Austin Showroom
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors Degree relavant to the position or industry
- Direct sales experience – creative & strategic in approach
- Consumer or Retail Management experience
- World-class communication and pipeline management skills
- Prior affiliation with successful customer-facing businesses, preferably in the retail or luxury industries
- Knowledge and/or passion for the menswear industry and an understanding of the competitive market
WHO WE ARE
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate seven appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Francisco, in addition to our e-commerce based business.
WHO YOU ARE
- Enjoyable, personable, fun to be around with a great sense of humor
- Independent decision maker with the ability to manage others
- Strong eye for detail & organizational skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - written and verbal
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Base Salary commensurate with experience and talent
- Market-Leading Commission Package
- Strong performance-based compensation
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees
- Comprehensive benefits package
- The best men’s or women’s wardrobe you could imagine
- Industry related training and development
Meet Some of Knot Standard's Employees
John ensures that all Knot Standard operational procedures are done in the best interest of its customers. He runs the overarching business strategy and development initiatives for its global and NYC markets.
Back to top