The Showroom Intern Position will provide direct support for one of our seven showrooms listed above. Our internship program is designed for Junior & Senior level students who are interested in entrepreneurship, menswear, and leading a lifestyle brand. We are looking for a 2-3 day work week schedule, with 7-12 expected hours per week (open to conversation).
- Client outreach - every city has a unique culture and client base, help us define what this looks like
- Local outreach, event planning and corporate partnerships
- Aiding in over all showroom operations, inclusive but not limited to supply orders, visuals, shipping, and receiving alterations, event prep, and stock organization
- Ensuring all garments are tagged, labeled, steamed, and organized for fitting
- Assisting Style Advisors with reset checklist before, during, and after appointments
- Responsible for transporting, communicating alterations, and maintaining deadlines to local tailor & Style Advisors
- Experience with a rapidly growing luxury retailer
- Company discount
- Training in custom menswear
Meet Some of Knot Standard's Employees
John ensures that all Knot Standard operational procedures are done in the best interest of its customers. He runs the overarching business strategy and development initiatives for its global and NYC markets.
Back to top