The Showroom Intern Position will provide direct support for one of our seven showrooms listed above. Our internship program is designed for Junior & Senior level students who are interested in entrepreneurship, menswear, and leading a lifestyle brand. We are looking for a 2-3 day work week schedule, with 7-12 expected hours per week (open to conversation).
- Client outreach - every city has a unique culture and client base, help us define what this looks like
- Local outreach, event planning and corporate partnerships
- Aiding in over all showroom operations, inclusive but not limited to supply orders, visuals, shipping, and receiving alterations, event prep, and stock organization
- Ensuring all garments are tagged, labeled, steamed, and organized for fitting
- Assisting Style Advisors with reset checklist before, during, and after appointments
- Responsible for transporting, communicating alterations, and maintaining deadlines to local tailor & Style Advisors
- Experience with a rapidly growing luxury retailer
- Company discount
- Training in custom menswear
Meet Some of Knot Standard's Employees
Senior Manager of Employee Experience
As Senior Manager of Employee Experience, Nicole is responsible for ensuring that the employees not only fit the culture but also match the passion and drive of the company.
Back to top