The Operations Team oversee every step involved in producing a custom garment at Knot Standard. Innovative problem solvers, from the appointment to the fabric mill vendor order to the factory, the Operations team is constantly troubleshooting potential issues for every order placed on behalf of the clients at Knot Standard.
- Manages the processing from receipt through production, quality control and shipping
- Oversees CRM maintenance of order cases throughout the production process
- Manage mill & manufacturing facility relationships, ensuring that each order is processed hastily and efficiently, and that delivery of orders in timely
- Streamline processes for the Sales team, in light of customer service and satisfaction – that all orders are complete and to customers’ requests and standards
- Maintains appropriate communications within area of responsibility, reporting to Senior Management Team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in a merchandising, logistics, supply chain, or operations based position
- Affiliation with successful manufacturing, retail, fashion or e-Commerce companies
- Experience with CRM systems
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Highly competent computer skills
- Prior affiliation with successful customer-facing businesses, preferably in the manufacturing, retail, or e-Commerce industries
WHO YOU ARE
- Enjoyable, personable, fun to be around
- Independent decision making skills
- Ability to self-manage, and work remotely with a minimum of daily oversight
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
- Serve as a Brand ambassador both inside and outside of the showroom
WHO WE ARE
Knot Standard is a custom menswear company headquartered in New York City. Since 2010, our company has continued to expand to new markets, but our mission remains the same; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle our customer desires.
We have seven appointment-only showrooms located in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Francisco, in addition to our Online Studio at KnotStandard.com.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Base Salary commensurate with experience and talent
- Strong performance-based bonus compensation
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees
- Comprehensive benefits package
- The best men’s or women’s wardrobe you could imagine
Meet Some of Knot Standard's Employees
Director of Employee Experience
As Director of Employee Experience, Nicole is responsible for ensuring that the employees not only fit the culture but also match the passion and drive of the company.
Back to top