Junior Production Associate
Are you interested in working with a fashion company powered by cutting edge technology and client interaction?
If you are a natural problem solver and would enjoy investigating custom garment orders and making sure each piece of clothing comes through the production process with ease, we are seeking a Junior Production Associate to join our team in our New York City Headquarters.
At Knot Standard, we build confidence in helping men look and feel anything but standard. We are committed to creating relationships, crafting custom high-quality products from suits and blazers to casual cashmere silk jogger sets, and providing luxury experiences. We recognize that shopping and finding great fitting clothing can be a hassle for men. By combining state of the art technology and top-notch client interactions, Knot Standard makes this process easy and exciting.
OUR PRODUCTION TEAM MISSION
The Production team oversees every step involved in producing a custom garment at Knot Standard. They are innovative problem solvers. From the client's first appointment, to the fabric mill vendor order, to the manufacturing specialists, the Production team is constantly managing every order placed on behalf of our clients at Knot Standard.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Executing the processing from receipt through production, quality control and shipping
- Entering, tracking, and maintaining Knot Standard garment orders
- Overseeing the creation of each order case in CRM and the maintenance of these cases throughout the production process
- Providing a high level of data entry proficiency and accuracy
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Affiliation with successful manufacturing, retail, fashion or e-Commerce companies
- Experience with CRM systems
- Extremely detail-oriented individuals
- Highly competent computer skills
- Prior affiliation with successful customer-facing businesses, preferably in the manufacturing, fashion. retail, or e-Commerce industries
- Proficiency with standard office productivity suites and related tools
- Familiarity and passion for luxury retail & menswear industry
WHO YOU ARE
- Enjoyable, personable, and organized
- Independent decision maker
- Ability to self-manage with a minimum of daily oversight
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
WHO WE ARE
“In the current experiential economy, shoppers don’t simply want to come to the retail theater and watch from the audience’s seats. They crave to get up on the stage and become the star in the show that unfolds. And that is exactly the retail theater experience that custom menswear brand Knot Standard gives its customers.” – Forbes 2017
Knot Standard is a custom menswear company headquartered in New York City. Since 2010, our company has continued to expand to new markets, but our mission remains the same; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle our customer desires. We actively strive to build upon our pool of shared knowledge as Knot Standard attracts top performers from a variety of global industries; sales, fashion, technology, finance, fitness, and more.
We have seven appointment-only showrooms located in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Francisco; an online studio at KnotStandard.com, and two store-in-store concepts at Bloomingdale's on 59th St in New York City and in Bloomingdale’s Chicago.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Base salary and bonus opportunity commensurate with experience and talent
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Create your own one-of-a-kind garments with our discount
Back to top