Junior Operations Associate
The Operations Team oversee every step involved in producing a custom garment at Knot Standard. Innovative problem solvers, from the appointment to the fabric mill vendor order to the factory, the Operations team is constantly troubleshooting potential issues for every order placed on behalf of the clients at Knot Standard.
- Executes the processing from receipt through production, quality control and shipping
- Overseeing the creation of each order case in CRM and the maintenance of these cases throughout the production process
- Working closely with manufacturing facilities, in accordance with Senior Manager of Operations, that each order is processed hastily and efficiently, and that delivery of orders in timely
- Coordinates with Sales team, via Senior Manager of Operations, in light of customer service and satisfaction – that all orders are complete and to customers’ requests and standards
- Maintains appropriate communications within area of responsibility, reporting to Senior Manager of Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Affiliation with successful manufacturing, retail, fashion or e-Commerce companies
- Experience with CRM systems
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Highly competent computer skills, especially regarding social media and web-based applications
- Prior affiliation with successful customer-facing businesses, preferably in the manufacturing, retail, or e-Commerce industries
WHO YOU ARE
- Enjoyable, personable, fun to be around
- Independent decision making skills
- Ability to self-manage, and work remotely with a minimum of daily oversight
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
- Serve as a Brand ambassador both inside and outside of the showroom
WHO WE ARE
Knot Standard is a custom menswear company headquartered in New York City. Since 2010, our company has continued to expand to new markets, but our mission remains the same; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle our customer desires.
We have seven appointment-only showrooms located in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Francisco, in addition to our Online Studio at KnotStandard.com.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Base Salary commensurate with experience and talent
- Strong performance-based bonus compensation
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees
- Comprehensive benefits package
- The best men’s or women’s wardrobe you could imagine
Back to top