Digital Customer Experience Strategist
Knot Standard is a custom menswear company headquartered in New York City. Since 2010, our company has continued to expand to new markets, but our mission remains the same; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle our customer desires. We have seven appointment-only showrooms located in New York City, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Francisco, in addition to our Online Studio at KnotStandard.com.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We are seeking a Digital Customer Experience Strategist to join our Marketing team in our New York City HQ. This person will not only be direction the relationship with our client base, they will be overseeing how we digitally communicate to our clients and measuring how effective our approach is. This includes:
- Own the development, setup, testing, and deployment of blast and blast, automated, transactional and triggered email deployments
- Producing HTML email templates both static and responsive designs, using best practices to ensure proper rendering and delivery across multiple email clients, ISPs and devices
- Effectively QA all emails prior to deployment across all clients and debugging if necessary
- Email Calendar should match Promo Calendar and improve traffic back to Knotstandard.com and drive revenue
- Develop A/B testing programs to optimize engagement and revenue employing a rigorous test, measure to drive continuous improvement of our success metrics.
- Report on progress against goals and relevant email metrics to senior management
- Develop and execute email subscriber acquisition campaigns to continue to grow the email list.
- Identify success metrics so that you can analyze performance drivers to formulate actionable insight so that we can achieve company goals
- Implement list segmentation strategies:
- Legacy Program
- Order Tracking
- Online only Customers
- New Customers to existing Customers
- Directing the relationship with our online clients, from their first interaction via email, phone, in-person, and live chat with Knot Standard through purchase, delivery, and their ongoing future orders.
- Providing consistent, high quality customer experience resulting in an increase in client retention
- Developing initiatives that improve the customer experience (ex. focus groups)
- Providing thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 4-6 years professional interactive work experience; agency, marketing automation, SaaS or client-side online retail marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing/business/PR/communications preferred
- Strength in using Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with standard office productivity suites and related tools
- Familiarity and passion for luxury retail & menswear industry
WHO YOU ARE
- A storyteller with strong written & verbal skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Enjoyable, personable, fun to be around with a great sense of humor
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Base Salary and bonus opportunity commensurate with experience and talent
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee Discount
Meet Some of Knot Standard's Employees
John ensures that all Knot Standard operational procedures are done in the best interest of its customers. He runs the overarching business strategy and development initiatives for its global and NYC markets.
Back to top