We are seeking extremely disciplined, highly skilled direct sales associates & clothiers to join Knot Standard and spearhead our fast, reliable growth across our showroom and e-commerce businesses.
Each of our Style Advisors are full-time, professional sales agents that take their customers, our brand, and their craft very seriously. If you are experienced at selling to discerning customers, are disciplined in your outreach and communication with clients, and are used to selling luxury products in either top-tier retail or one-on-one environments, Knot Standard is the ultimate company for you to work for.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Directing and maintaining personal relationships with our most exclusive “Private” clients, from their first interaction with Knot Standard through purchase, delivery and ongoing orders
- Preparing aggregate pipeline statistics for clients and prospects
- Working with production/operations staff to perpetually improve customer service, order delivery, and new product releases
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Direct sales experience – proactive in sales approach
- World-class communication and pipeline management skills
- Prior affiliation with successful customer-facing businesses, preferably in the retail or luxury industries
- Knowledge and/or passion for the menswear industry and an understanding of the competitive market
- Technical skills with CRM and reporting systems
WHO WE ARE
Knot Standard is a custom menswear company headquartered in New York City. Since 2010, our company has continued to expand to new markets, but our mission remains the same; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle our customer desires.
We have seven appointment-only showrooms located in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Francisco, in addition to our Online Studio at KnotStandard.com.
WHO YOU ARE
- Enjoyable, personable, fun to be around with a great sense of humor
- Independent decision maker with the ability to self-manage
- Strong eye for detail & organizational skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - written and verbal
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Base Salary commensurate with experience and talent
- Market-Leading Commission Package
- Strong performance-based compensation
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees
- Comprehensive benefits package
- The best men’s or women’s wardrobe you could imagine
- Industry related training and development
Back to top