Test Fit Specialist
Working with our Associate Director of Design Strategy, the Test Fit Specialist will assist in the preliminary assessment of properties under consideration for potential Knotel Agile HQ™ locations. S/he will deploy and refine systems-based design typologies and planning strategies to help move properties through Knotel’s initial evaluation and jump start the design process.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Real Estate team to prepare test fits for potential Knotel properties
- Clean CAD (or other) files to establish a reliable test fit background
- Measure USF according to relevant standards (REBNY, BOMA, etc.)
- Work with the Design team to ensure the current programmatic standards are applied in the test fits
Who You Are
You’re a fast learner and resourceful problem solver, who doesn’t shy away from ambiguity. You enjoy a balance of creativity and process but have a bias toward action. Finally, you’re eager to learn and grow on a diverse design team. You also have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years practical experience in Commercial Architectural or Interior Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong time-management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines punctually
- Proven commitment to good design
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top