Working alongside our Recruiting team, the Talent Sourcer will be charged with actively finding, identifying and engaging top talent across all open roles at Knotel. S/he will serve as an ambassador for the Knotel brand by providing an incredible candidate experience throughout the interview process. S/he will hone skills in strategic outreach while helping us attract exceptional, diverse people to join the growing Knotel team. We embrace curiosity, integrity and tenacious problem-solving. The Talent Sourcer will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Research and market map the talent pool for various roles across all departments
- Ideate and execute on creative sourcing strategies, referral programs and events
- Source & build candidate pipeline for key roles across the organization
- Screen candidates with the goal of identifying candidates that can grow within the organization
- Establish strong relationships with recruiting team, hiring managers and various stakeholders within Knotel
- Track metrics to optimize the sourcing & recruitment processes
Who You Are
You have an unwavering work ethic and insatiable hunger to find the best and brightest people and bring them to Knotel. You can think outside the box to source, engage and bring in passive talent.
- 1+ years in recruiting coordination, sourcing or similar prospecting and qualifying role
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Greenhouse preferred
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top