Talent Acquisition Associate
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Associate will ensure that all Knotel candidates have an inspiring, professional, and memorable interview process. S/he will hone skills in strategic outreach, candidate engagement, and data-driven analysis while helping us attract exceptional, diverse people to join the growing Knotel team. We embrace curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Talent Acquisition Associate will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Manage Greenhouse, Knotel’s applicant tracking system (ATS), at the highest level to ensure data accuracy, a speedy candidate process, and meaningful reporting that helps us refine our hiring machine
- Ensure that Knotel’s wide-ranging job opportunities - from service/hospitality, marketing, business development, product design, and more - are publicized in the right places to attract exceptional candidates
- Liaise with candidates, hiring managers, and interview panelists throughout the interview process so that it’s efficient, thorough, and positive for all involved
- Over time, run end-to-end recruiting on select roles for Knotel - including screening, negotiation, and closing offers
Who You Are
You are outgoing, personable, and know how to meaningfully connect with diverse groups of people within and outside of an organization. You understand that first impressions are everything, and can quickly internalize Knotel’s standards for service and hospitality so that they’re reflected in all of your interactions. Finding the right people for the right role at a fast-paced, mission-driven, growing company excites you, and you’re eager to join a team that’s committed to doing this well. You are also a process nerd who values data accuracy, understands the devil is in the details, and appreciates how software can help inform business decisions. You’ve cut your teeth in HR and/or recruiting, and you’re eager to grow your skillset and take on more. You also have the following:
- At least a year on a HR, Talent, or Recruiting team at a fast-paced, growing company
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- A strong record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top