Space Operations Manager (SF)
The Space Operations Manager will be charged with operating our Member spaces, providing a seamless day-to-day for the companies across our San Francisco Knotel locations. S/he/they will develop vendor, facilities and customer management skills while building and delivering a dynamic, industry changing product.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the operation of at least two Knotel buildings
- Manage vendor activities ensuring that our spaces are clean and well stocked
- Troubleshoot small and large building or customer issues, coordinating across teams to find creative solutions
- Execute with speed and quality
- Act as a frontline support to our Members who call Knotel home
- Develop close relationships with our Members to provide context and intel, and collaborate across the company to develop strategies to improve loyalty
- Surface opportunities and provide innovative ideas to improve our product offering
Who You Are
You are an execution-oriented and resourceful problem solver, who can easily navigate ambiguous and complex situations, and who holds a high bar for customer satisfaction. You are a dynamic and confident communicator, comfortable with working alongside peers and executives.
- 2+ years experience in retail operations, facilities, and/or strong startup/high growth company customer support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized and reliable
- Able to multitask and a proven track-record of good judgment
- An eye for customer service and providing a great member experience
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, and London. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top