Space Operations Manager
The Space Operations Manager will be charged with operating our Member spaces, providing a seamless day-to-day for the companies across our San Francisco Knotel locations. S/he/they will develop vendor, facilities and customer management skills while building and delivering a dynamic, industry changing product.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the operation of at least two Knotel buildings
- Manage vendor activities ensuring that our spaces are clean and well stocked
- Troubleshoot small and large building or customer issues, coordinating across teams to find creative solutions
- Execute with speed and quality
- Act as a frontline support to our Members who call Knotel home
- Develop close relationships with our Members to provide context and intel, and collaborate across the company to develop strategies to improve loyalty
- Surface opportunities and provide innovative ideas to improve our product offering
Who You Are
You are an execution-oriented and resourceful problem solver, who can easily navigate ambiguous and complex situations, and who holds a high bar for customer satisfaction. You are a dynamic and confident communicator, comfortable with working alongside peers and executives.
- 2+ years experience in retail operations, facilities, and/or strong startup/high growth company customer support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized and reliable
- Able to multitask and a proven track-record of good judgment
- An eye for customer service and providing a great member experience
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.
Back to top