Senior Manager, Field Marketing
The Senior Manager, Field Marketing (San Francisco) will oversee the creation and execution of all regional demand generation campaigns, sponsored and owned events, and partnerships with the goal of creating and accelerating an active pipeline in support of growth.
- Work closely with global marketing leads to localize brand and demand campaigns and sales enablement assets.
- Develop unique quarterly marketing plans to support the West Coast sales and property teams in growth objectives
- Develop 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many target account programs including managing large and small scale events
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate success
- Communicate with sales in order to gain buy-in, understanding, and participation in marketing programs
- Manage a regional budget with accountability for reporting ROI, spend and vendor relationships
Who You Are
You’re a highly organized, self-directed, and creative individual who has successfully worked for a satellite office, reporting into NYC HQ. You’re experienced at using a mix of marketing tactics to engage, educate, convert, and retain customers. You value being a true partner across the organization and someone who thrives on cross-team collaboration. You also have the following:
- At minimum 5-7 years professional experience in marketing
- Marketo expertise with certification a HUGE plus
- Strong event management experience
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- High energy, self-directed, team player
- Based in San Francisco
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across over 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top