Senior IT Manager
Working alongside our Senior Launch Manager, the Senior IT Manager will be charged with designing, managing, and maintaining Knotel’s networking and security infrastructure. This is a great opportunity for somebody with strong experience in networking and security solutions to put their skills to the test, while helping transform one of New York’s fastest growing real estate companies. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Senior I.T Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Create and Maintain an Operating Level of Excellence for IT within the Knotel Network
- Provide “Level 2” support and solutions uniquely tailored to our members and Team Members by diagnosing issues and designing, planning or implementing a resolution in a timely and appropriate manner
- Monitor the availability and reliability of the Knotel Member technology infrastructure, identifying opportunities for optimization and partnering with other Member Technology Teams on solutions
- Collaborate with other Member Technology Teams to identify and solve recurring IT challenges. Troubleshoot and resolve LAN & Wireless Network Issues
- Manage and engage third party vendors to perform repairs and approved installs
Who You Are
You are a focused, positive worker who can quickly understand how to add value in the immediate and long-term future.l. You understand how to communicate with colleagues, vendors, and members to in a manner that eliminates bottlenecks and leaves everyone motivated to continue working hard. You also have the following:
- Knowledge of data networking principles and architecture
- An Associate’s degree and 5 + years of technical experience preferred (support, field work, CCNA, etc.)
- Hands on Networking and troubleshooting experience required
- Ability to manage multiple, competing, priorities and tasks and follow through to completion on strict deadlines
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top