Sales Development Representative
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales Development, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will act as the “tip of the spear” in Knotel’s expansion. S/he will be given the opportunity to develop and execute tactical growth plans while contributing to a rapidly scaling team. The SDR will engage with c-level executives with the goal of evangelizing the Knotel value proposition. This is a strategic role where you'll be trusted to nurture your own leads and vet their fit for our headquarters as a service business model. We are looking for eager and persistent hunters who want to launch their sales career in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Vet inbound leads and ensure a fast and effective response rate
- Execute outbound strategies to identify and target prospective customers
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Conduct qualified and compelling discovery calls
- Organize and update internal CRM systems to ensure accuracy at all times
- Measure sales effectiveness and prepare statistics for weekly analysis
- Liaise with Account Executives to create a seamless hand-off experience of qualified opportunities
Who You Are
You're driven, polished, and infectiously positive. You’ve excelled in a fast-paced, demanding environment and are excited about the challenge of nurturing your own sales leads. You understand that persistence is key and never take no for an answer. You use your power of persuasiveness to convert leads to deals, but know when to leverage data accuracy to ensure you're focusing your energy in the right places. You also have the following:
- 1-2 years of sales or lead generation experience
- Comfort level with or strong desire to learn CRM tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Impeccable written and verbal communication.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top