Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will act as the “tip of the spear” in Knotel’s expansion. S/he will be given the opportunity to execute and develop tactical growth plans while contributing to a rapidly scaling team. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the SDR will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work. We are looking for eager and persistent hunters who want to launch their sales career in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Vet inbound leads and ensure a fast and effective response rate
- Execute outbound strategies to identify and target prospective customers
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Conduct qualified and compelling discovery calls
- Organize and update internal CRM systems to ensure accuracy at all times
- Measure sales effectiveness and prepare statistics for weekly analysis
- Liaise with Account Executives to create a seamless hand-off experience of qualified opportunities
Who You Are
You have a minimum of 1-2 years of sales or lead generation experience. You’ve excelled in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and you’re excited to leverage those skills at a company that is challenging the orthodoxy of commercial real estate and transforming the culture of work. You are comfortable with navigating CRM tools and understand that data accuracy is indispensable to success.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
As General Manager, Guillermo oversees the smooth operation of two buildings in New York City, as well as the teams that run those spaces.
Back to top