The Sales Coordinator will provide vital support to the sales team and be a key component to Knotel’s expansion. S/he will be given the opportunity to execute and develop tactical growth plans while contributing to a rapidly scaling team. We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individuals who wants to launch their career in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Sales Coordinator will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and be successful.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the sales team’s outreach efforts by identifying appropriate decision makers at companies using Linkedin Sales Navigator and additional research tools
- Execute out-of-the-box strategies in order to find companies that fall under our ideal customer profile
- Organize calendars and schedule appointments for property tours
- Update internal CRM systems to ensure accuracy at all times (knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred but not required)
- Measure sales effectiveness and prepare statistics for analysis
Who You Are
You have substantive work experience in internships and/or on-campus jobs. You’ve excelled in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and you’re excited to leverage those skills at a company that is challenging the orthodoxy of commercial real estate and transforming the culture of work. You are comfortable with navigating CRM and prospecting tools and understand that data accuracy is indispensable to success.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top