Reporting directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter will source, interview, and hire outstanding candidates in roles across the organization. S/he will hone Knotel’s lens for assessing aptitude for many teams, learn how to inspire others with our mission and vision, and become an indispensable thought partner for hiring managers. Knotel’s people embrace curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Recruiter will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Build diverse, evergreen pipelines through innovative sourcing strategies, leveraging existing networks and forging new connections
- Screen candidates across multiple channels to assess position and company fit
- Partner with hiring managers to develop efficient, high-impact sourcing and vetting strategies for open roles, providing counsel and advice with complex hiring decisions
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with senior stakeholders at HQ and across other markets to trade best practices
- In partnership with our Recruiting Coordinator, lead candidates through the interview process so that they feel inspired, well-informed, and eager to help Knotel regardless of final outcomes
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You understand that building trust with candidates and colleagues is key to hiring well and scaling impact. You appreciate that everyone you bring into a company will shape its DNA and long-term success, and your sense of urgency doesn’t compromise the soundness of your decisions. You know that a company is only as strong as it is diverse, and will work tirelessly to make sure a team represents all creeds, colors, and orientations. You also have the following:
- 4 -7 years of sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in either a fast-growth company real estate company or focusing on real estate candidates
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, with a strong record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top