Reporting directly to our Associate Director of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter will source, interview, and hire outstanding candidates that strengthen our community and accelerate our impact. S/he will hone Knotel’s lens for assessing aptitude for many teams, learn how to inspire others with our mission and vision, and become an indispensable thought partner for hiring managers across the organization. Knotel’s people embrace curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Recruiter will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Build diverse, evergreen pipelines through innovative sourcing strategies, leveraging existing networks and forging new connections
- Screen candidates across multiple channels to assess position and company fit
- Partner with hiring managers to develop efficient, high-impact sourcing and vetting strategies for open roles, providing counsel and advice with complex hiring decisions
- In partnership with our Recruiting Coordinator, lead candidates through the interview process so that they feel inspired, well-informed, and eager to help Knotel regardless of final outcomes
- Leverage data to ensure Knotel is investing in recruiting tools with the highest ROI.
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You understand that building trust with candidates and colleagues is key to hiring well and scaling impact. You appreciate that everyone you bring into a company will shape its DNA and long-term success, and your sense of urgency doesn’t compromise the soundness of your decisions. You know that a company is only as strong as it is diverse, and will work tirelessly to make sure a team represents all creeds, colors, and orientations. You also have the following:
- 2-5 years of sourcing or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-growth company
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
Knotel is transforming the office market with its agile HQ platform for companies. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 60 locations across nearly 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin, Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $90 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.
Back to top