Part-Time Events Associate
As a member of our Service Team, the Events Associate will ensure that Knotel events are welcoming, professional, and memorable for all attendees. He or she will provide a high level of customer service while performing a variety of critical tasks. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Events Associate will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to events running smoothly by checking in guests, arranging furniture, and serving food efficiently and with a welcoming demeanor
- Provide additional support, including garbage disposal, food replenishment, and clearing of dishes and glasses as needs arise
- Diplomatically communicate with fellow Knotel staff, member organizations, and venue staff to solve problems and ensure events stay on schedule
Who You Are
You are a consummate professional who hustles to get the job done but never appears frantic or rushed to those around you. You understand that arriving early is essential and that arriving late can derail things for you and your colleagues, and always plan with this in mind. You take direction well, identify opportunities to help colleagues who have more on their plate than you, and are unflappable when things unexpectedly get thrown off course. You also have the following:
- The ability to lift at least 50 pounds, and preferably more
- Basic knowledge of wine, beer, and spirits, as well as how they are best served
- A background in catering, bartending, and food service (nice to have, but not essential)
- A black button-down shirt and black pants, which is the uniform for Events Associates at all Knotel events
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
As General Manager, Guillermo oversees the smooth operation of two buildings in New York City, as well as the teams that run those spaces.
Back to top