Partnerships and Community Manager
Knotel is looking for a highly-motivated marketer and expert networker to help Knotel engage with the New York business community in a conversation around the future of work spaces while helping to generate attributable marketing qualified leads. This role has a great deal of executive visibility and will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute partnership initiatives that will drive qualified leads and market awareness.
- Collaborate with the business development, product, and leadership teams to determine strategic channel partners across HR, benefits, accelerator/VC, legal, etc. verticals.
- Develop to-partner and through-partner messaging, and manage events/campaigns to maximize program potential.
- Engage with the community of Knotel members, driving case studies and referrals, while providing feedback to the growth and product teams.
- Develop and hit goals for marketing qualified leads from partner and referral channels.
- Coordinate the Knotel Speakers Bureau, not only finding opportunities for our internal thought leaders to present, but also securing strategic speakers for Knotel-hosted marketing events.
- Participate in events and other gatherings in the New York startup community, providing market insights back to the rest of the Knotel marketing team.
- 2-5 years of partner marketing, PR, business development, or community management experience, with a strong preference for a growth startup or real estate background.
- Experience overseeing B2B channel marketing programs.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Comfort and facility communicating with C-level executives, media, and other influencers.
- Must thrive in in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Understand the B2B sales process, SaaS experience a plus.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
As General Manager, Guillermo oversees the smooth operation of two buildings in New York City, as well as the teams that run those spaces.
Back to top