Marketing & Social Media Intern
Working alongside our Content Marketing Associate and our Head of Marketing, the Marketing & Social Media Intern will be charged with expanding our brand presence and engagement on social media. S/he will learn how to motivate major decision makers at growth-stage companies by creating a niche social brand around flexible office space options. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Social Media Intern will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Build up the Knotel audience on social media by posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram every day
- Monitor and track engagement metrics to produce learnings on content that resonates
- Follow and engage with Knotel members and other influencers across social media channels
- Report on office real estate trends in order to create relevant and engaging content that we can showcase across our marketing channels.
- Assist with managing the blog and social media calendar
- Assist with compiling and tracking of social media hits and press clips mentioning Knotel and featuring Knotel executives and maintain Knotel press page
- Create property-specific Knotel lookbooks
Who You Are
You’re a collaborative, creative self-starter with an eye for viral content. Experience in Graphic Design is a plus.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
As General Manager, Guillermo oversees the smooth operation of two buildings in New York City, as well as the teams that run those spaces.
Back to top