Marketing Manager, Brand and Experiential
Working alongside our Head of Marketing, the Brand and Experiential Marketing Manager will be charged with driving awareness of Knotel in the global business community. S/he will have the opportunity to leverage Knotel’s physical spaces and multimedia assets while employing a wide range of brand and experiential marketing techniques. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Brand and Experiential Marketing Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all field marketing, stunts, and regional/national and global viral campaigns
- Proactively support brand marketing needs of new market and location openings
- Work cross-functionally to drive the direction of and project manage marketing efforts, including advertising, marketing, and social media, campaigns and promotions
- Own the planning, execution, and scaling of campaigns and initiatives
- Partner with General Managers and local teams to support local marketing initiatives
- Review all logo usage and local marketing pieces to give brand approval
- Manage our branding efforts, including strategy, design, logo, and brand voice
- Manage creative assets, edit our product images, create new product and brand images, and video content
Who You Are
Your eye is excellent and you really know how to make a splash. But you also are detail-oriented planner who makes sure you can measure the impact of your campaigns. You want a place to grow your skills, get rewarded for hard work, and have fun. You also have the following:
- 4-6 years experience of creative agency, event and promotional management experience
- Program management experience; implementation and execution with excellence. You hold yourself accountable to timelines and budget plans.
- Successful track record of understanding business goals, target audiences and consumer journeys to apply strategic and creative implementation is a bonus
- Crisis management pro. You identify field issues and develop solutions.
- Naturally curious. You’re constantly evaluating needs across the organization to plan internal and external resourcing to execute high quality, low cost programs.
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 500 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top