Working alongside our Head of Strategy, the Strategy Manager will be charged with helping our organization continue to disrupt and define the future of the Real Estate industry. S/he will lead the development and execution of our strategic priorities. S/he will become a subject matter expert on real estate-as-a-service and all adjacent opportunities, with an eye toward the exploration of new products, services, and markets. Finally, s/he’ll work cross-functionally (as both leverage and thought leader) to bring these opportunities to life, partnering with Product, Marketing, Operations, Property, Growth, Finance, and People teams to launch, test, track, evolve, refine and execute on new products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Support the development of Knotel’s long-term vision and strategic priorities
- Lead the research of new strategic opportunities, including market expansion outside of New York City, and any new product (tech and physical) or service exploration
- Provide cross-functional leverage to evaluate the strategic impact of new opportunities in Product, Marketing, Operations, Property, Growth, Finance, and People
- Lead the codification of current products, services and processes and develop frameworks to help teams test, learn and evolve existing products and services
- Evaluate Knotel’s strategic positioning and service offerings, and become an expert on competitive landscape, consumer and industry trends, and new technology developments
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You are an analytical, intellectually curious, high horsepower problem-solver who is comfortable working with data and translating it into strategic recommendations. You know that clear communication and transparency in problem solving is critical, and you have the ability to effectively synthesize and manage up. You also have the following:
- 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical strategy role
- High level Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Experience in product and process management, planning and conducting market research, M&A or due diligence
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top