Manager, Strategy and Business Development
Reporting directly to our Head of Property & Partnerships, the Manager of Strategy and Business Development will play a critical role in expanding Knotel’s property portfolio. S/he will develop deep knowledge of institutional players in New York City’s commercial real estate market while building partnerships that fuel Knotel’s growth. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Manager of Strategy and Business Development will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage disciplined research skills and business acumen to source, negotiate, and execute property transactions
- Identify new opportunities for Knotel’s portfolio and develop relationships that enable its expansion
- Manage and track growth pipeline, strategically prioritizing partners and target markets to maximize results
- Remain abreast of corporate and institutional needs in commercial real estate to inform ongoing Knotel product development
Who You Are
You are an entrepreneurial, eager learner who is intrinsically motivated to master the complexities of New York City’s commercial real estate market and apply them to your work. You are immaculately organized, excel at project management, and can tailor your communication style to match the energy of any audience. You’re always seeking a better solution and the next opportunity to drive change. Ambiguous situations inspire you to find clarity, leverage resources, and spark creative thinking. You also have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in finance, consulting, or a similar field
- Transactional experience and comfort with financial models
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, and other technology solutions for streamlining business processes
- Real estate knowledge and startup experience preferred, but not required
- A demonstrated record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 200 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Meet Some of Knotel's Employees
Senior Operations Manager
As Senior Operations Manager, Nora oversees all day-to-day operations across Knotel spaces. An important aspect of Nora's role is focusing on scaling Knotel's differentiated services for members.
Back to top